My Triple Eagle Friend

This blog is part of my effort to pass on the wisdom of my Triple Eagle friend to those that aren't lucky enough to be a Triple Eagle, or have a Triple Eagle friend. If the closest you have come to a BC education is eating a sub at the College Pizza place near campus, this blog is for you.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Sorry for the lack of recent posts, but my Triple Eagle friend won't talk me. He told
that he's tired of hearing my rants about Mike Vrabel moving back to inside linebacker with Junior Seau out, and talk about how everyone on the Patriots' offensive line has a cool beard.

I couldn't think of anything else Pats-related to say, so I tried to start a conversation about how the Celtics always come close to winning but can't close, and he just got more mad and told me that I have to start reading something other than the Globe Sports section if I'm going to yield interesting conversation. He also said that he's tired of repeated converations about J.D. (Nancy) Drew and Daisuke, and told me not to mention either again unless they sign an actual contract with the Sox. Talk about Manny maybe being traded but noone has yet offered the Sox a whole bunch of can't-miss prospects is also out of bounds.

He gave me a stack of dusty books and told me not to come back til I read one, so it may be a few days before I can post more of his insight. He slammed the door before I could protest that it's not my fault the local sports media can be so repetitive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home