My Triple Eagle Friend

This blog is part of my effort to pass on the wisdom of my Triple Eagle friend to those that aren't lucky enough to be a Triple Eagle, or have a Triple Eagle friend. If the closest you have come to a BC education is eating a sub at the College Pizza place near campus, this blog is for you.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I stopped by to see my Triple Eagle friend this afternoon. As we read the Sunday Globe (him the "Ideas" section, me the Circuit City catalog), I excitedly pointed out all the new MP3 players and all the cool things they can do that iPods can't.

His response?

"If they can't also do everything that the iPod CAN do, it's not going to make much of a difference what else they offer," he mused.

I told him that he was probably right, and moved on to read an article that speculated that Doc Rivers and Paul Pierce are not happy about the Celtics' losing ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home